Sunday, July 26, 2009

O_o

Seriously? H.H.S is definitely on a roll this summer. I guess dickhead is tightt lol cuz i no longer want him in my life. Later on yesterday night i went on da nigga's space and seen their conversation. . . . . That is not a way to get me mad. If anything Im not gonna be mad at you NIGGA, im taking it all out on my sister. Basically the convo went like this. He asked wat she was doin n shit. He wanted to go get her.. she said "WAT U WANNA DO". Are you serious you nasty shit? What do you mean "what you wanna do". Are you nutts?! Then she had the nerve to ask him if he was at MY house. Silly bitch. Then when I messaged her about it, she fronted like she didnt know what was going on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then this morning i woke up to find that she deleted me on myspace.. after i sent her a long ass mean message. lol o fuckin well sleezy nitecreeper. Im bout to go to her house one day lol shes not gonna know im comming. lol And its gonna be the worse day of her life. And the worst part about it is.. everyone in the fam is gonna know shes a hoe cuz after i do what i do their gonna ask me why. And of course im gonna tell them. =) Sneakyy asss.. Its over for her life. To make everyones life easier... I blocked her from his myspace =] ha ha ha.

1 comment: